Sunday, October 23, 2011

Youtube and Ravelry

A few weeks ago, I made a YouTube account to use for makeup and craft tutorials. I was really excited when I first made the account, but quickly got unmotivated to make videos when I realized how annoying it is to edit and put together video clips and pictures. I've got a grand total of TWO videos, both makeup tutorials, but I plan to change that. Perhaps I'll do dreadlock info/ updates in the near-ish future.

_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

I found a pattern for this beautiful scarf on Ravelry and instantly fell in love. It's very simple and works up quickly. I've made one for a friend a few states away and another for my grandmother.I'm working on one for myself and a few mini-scarves for my sisters. 
All credit goes to Susan for the wonderful pattern/ tutorial used to create this gorgeous scarf.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Willow,
    Your scarf looks great. I saw your photos on Ravelry and so glad to now see your blog. Thanks for linking to me and visiting my blog :)
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete